Welcome to Art Classes At The Beach
See the variety of art taught in the Slide Show above :Then search our
MENU AT RIGHT >>>>>>
Scroll down on each page, and click on photos to enlarge and read descriptions. This is dedicated to sharing interests, hobbies and fun activities that we do in our classes and workshops. Check back often to learn about new contributions to our site, upcoming activities in the area, and fun ways to get involved with this exciting topic! If you have any questions or comments, make sure to get in touch through the Contact Us section of the site.
Also see and Friend us on Facebook: Lola Art Classes
15 Signs You're an Artist:1. Your sense of time is marked by how long it will take something to dry.
2. You describe the sunset using words like vermillion, amber, and ochre....
3. Your neighbor is excited about her new furniture, and you're ecstatic about your new easel.
4. You organize your closet, books, and pantry by color.
5. You haven't worn shoes in a week. And your socks have paint all over them.
6. You accidentally dip your paintbrush in your coffee cup, and drink it anyway.
7. You spread peanut butter on your toast with your fingers just to experience the texture.
8. You keep everything - EVERYTHING. Because one day you might use it for an art project or painting.
9. You find a blank canvas exhilarating and terrifying all at once.
10. You can't find anything to wear out for a special occasion because all your clothes are splattered with paint.
11. You always judge books by their covers. And magazines. And posters. And menus.
12. You visit the home improvement store to pick out paint swatches and get angry when the perfect Tiffany blue you're looking for isn't there.
13 You carry pencils instead of pens.
14. You named your children Frida and Pablo. And your Dog's name is Leonardo.
15. You can't be bothered with framing, so you slap the same gold Plein Air moulding on every piece.